TRAVEL ADVIS0RY UPDATE - AUG 28, 2020
Beginning August 1, 2020, all travelers visiting and residents returning to Massachusetts are required to both:
1. Fill out a travel form
2. Self-isolate for 14 days OR submit a negative test result that is no more than 72 hours old
Failure to comply will result in a $500 per day fine & recent travelers must produce a certified negative test result if requested.
- a negative test after traveling removes self-isolation requirement.
- This requirement also applies to students returning to campus for fall 2020.
- Traveling or returning from a state ruled by the Commissioner of Public Health to have lower positive test rate than MA
(As of Sept 5: NY, NJ, VT, CT, ME, NH, CO, DE, PA, WY, OR, WA & WV)
- Workers providing critical infrastructure
- Lodging operators must inform visitors at the time of booking and check-in of requirements.
REOPENING STANDARDS FOR CAMPGROUNDS - Phase III, Step 1
July 6, 2020
The document can be read in its entirety at mass.gov/reopening under Outdoor Recreation, Campgrounds, phase III step 1
Fernwood Forest: The maximum occupancy, for campers and their guests on each seasonal or tent campsite is 5. (group site, #40, 8) The exception to this rule will be based on number residing in household but not to exceed ten.
Your hosts are Ward & Marion Tinney, their daughter, Robin, son-in-law,George and grandsons, Evan and Wesley.